Kratom extract is widely taken by people who relish the feeling they get thereafter. The feelings could be stimulating and comforting. It is known that low dosage of this extract produce a stimulating effect on the body while high dosage produce calming or sedative effect to the body.
Kratom dosage can affect how best you get to enjoy this herbal remedy. It is important you understand the effects associated with different doses. This knowledge will help you make the most of this medicinal tree.
Kratom extract originates from Southeast Asia. It is widely grown in countries like. Hence, this article provides you with useful guidelines on the different dosages that can be taken to achieve certain effects with Kratom.
This guideline should be considered when you take this herbal remedy in powdered, leaf, or tea form.
- 4 dosage levels that can be taken by Kratom Users
- 2-6 grams dosage will produce a mild effect on the body. The sensation felt is typically stimulating. This is readily the smallest dosage.
- 7-15 grams is a dosage level will give you a medium strength effect. Users are going to experience stimulant and sedative-euphoric like effects.
- 16-25 grams dosage will produce a strong sensation for the user. The feeling is largely sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects. This level of dosage may not be right people that are highly sensitive.
- 26-50 grams is a very strong dosage. It is too strong for many people. The ready feeling for users includes sedative-euphoric-analgesic effects.
Burns are injury you could experience on your any part of your skin if it were exposed to radiations, heat, or chemicals. Burns destroy the skin surface and could scar and main and individual. There are various degrees of burns depending of the deepness of the skin cells affected. In general, burns are categorized as first, second, and third degree burns.
First degree burns affects the upper layers of the skin called the epidermis. Second degree burns affects the middle layers, while the third degree burns affects the epidermis and the dermis and it is the most severe form of burns. Since burns could occur accidentally, it is important that you understand how to treat burns in case you or any of your loved ones is affected. Here are tips to apply to treat burns fast.
- When burns occur, determine run cool water on the area to ease the pain and prevent it from swelling. This should be effectively done by running the water for a about 15 to 20 minute.
- After running cool water on the burn, you should access the severity of the burn. If it’s a minor case, you should follow the step that would be explained later. If it the burn is severe then you should call for emergency treatment.
- If you are sure that the burn is minor, use a sterile gauze bandage on the affected part. The bandage should be wrapped loose to prevent pressure and itch on the surface. With the bandage, air is prevented and the skin is prevented from getting blister.
- Take anti inflammatory drugs or pain relievers like ibuprofen, aspirin, acetaminophen, naproxen etc to relieve the pains. With time, you will get fast relieve.
- Watch out for signs like blisters, swelling, fever, increase pains, infections and redness. If any of this occurs then you should seek urgent medical attention.
The above tips are first aid treatment you can apply for minor burns. For larger burns you could still apply some of these tips before the arrival of the ambulance. However, ensure that you call emergency services for major burns.